Assertiveness is defined as the ability to express one’s self openly and honestly without denying the rights of others. This video engages you in the “how to’s” of assertive communication and helps you to identify common communication styles that cause difficulties in the workplace.
Are you reluctant to speak up? Are you missing out on the chance to resolve interpersonal challenges because you’re afraid to deal with conflict?
People who don’t master the art of assertive communication can slow or even derail a successful career. Those who know how to express themselves deal more confidently and much more effectively with people and situations.
This video walks you through the six values of Assertive Communication:
- Value #1 – The Word Defined
• Value #2 – The Look Revealed
• Value #3 – The Tough Talks
• Value #4 – The Emotional Equation
• Value #5 – The Communication Rule
• Value #6 – The Considerate Connection
You will also learn to:
- Be clear on what you want and articulate it.
• Understand body language.
• Learn to say “no” with tact.
• Effectively negotiate win/win solutions.
Order your copy today!