High energy, motivational, inspirational and action orientated speaker Cara Lane give people power to get more done so they can focus on the things that really matters. Cara will amaze you with her enthusiasm for teaching the fundamentals of communication. Cara sees the incredible benefits of putting good skills into practice which leads to greater success.
Cara’s trainings and keynotes are interactive and irresistibly fun—spend the day with the Queen of Enthusiasm! As a communications expert, Cara shares practical, down to earth, rubber meets the road strategies that can be used today!
Cara Lane is a former Kindergarten teacher turned top-notch International trainer. Cara Lane will amaze you with her enthusiasm for teaching the fundamentals of a passionate life.
Cara Lane’s high energy, expressive style will be a joy to your speaking environment. Her fast-paced delivery, sprinkled with impactful stories and anecdotes, makes her one of the most stimulating and sought-after speakers in the world. Cara Lane has won the hearts of people and has become an internationally known motivational speaker traveling the world with her vibrant message on life.
Most Requested Topics
CELEBRATE YOUR STRENGTH: Join the Strengthfinders movement
- Name it – See Strength in Yourself
- Claim It – Believe the Truth of Your Own Strength
- Aim It – Serve Others with Your Strength
- Live it- Use your Magic
- Celebrate it – Embrace the Strength Movement
LIVE YOUR LEADERSHIP LEGACY
- Leadership 101
- Find your Internal Motivation
- Lead by your Real Life Example
- Inspire Others with Your Truth
- Be your Best Authentic Self
COMMUNICATION AT ITS BEST
- Where Communication Goes Wrong
- Give Instruction and Actively Listen
- Request a Behavior Change
- Clear the Air in Conflict
- The Gift of Communication
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE – GETTING CONTROL IN LIFE
- Improve your Emotional “smarts”
- Understand Human Emotion
- Emotions Seen as a Privilege
- The Joy of Emotion
- The Power of High Self Esteem
To connect with Cara about speaking opportunities for your organization, please visit Cara’s Contact Page.